Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcome to Home | Styled!

How many times have you heard, "if it tastes this great, it must be bad for you?"  Well it's time to break the stereotypes and rumors about food only tasting delicious when it's unhealthy.  I started this blog to let everyone know that you can have your cake and eat it too!  Just keep an open mind, and I promise your taste buds will be thanking you.

My husband and I have been living in our first house for about 2 years.  Now every girl dreams of being able to get creative and decorate her very own first home, right?  Well I'm not ashamed to admit that I thought that meant I had to spend more than what was necessary to make it look beautiful.  Then I found Pinterest!  It opened up a whole new world to me of DIY projects made from antiques, hand-me-downs and things you may have laying around the house you never knew what to do with before.  So I wanted to take you inside my home as well by using this blog to show you different ways to make your own humble abode look chic without breaking the bank!

I'm so excited, and I hope you are as well!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

I hope you enjoyed stopping by! I always love reading comments and questions so please feel free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...