Monday, March 11, 2013

Coastal Charm

Hey everybody!  I wanted to let you know about a great blog I follow, Coastal Charm! She is currently hosting her link party where I posted my link to my Nutella Swirl Brownies!  When you go to her blog, it will also give you a chance to see all of the great ideas she has found to help make your home a little more quaint and beautiful!
Linda Sikes, author of Coastal Charm, also has an adorable set up at Antiques at the Loop in Mobile, Alabama!  If you are in the area and love thrift/antique shopping as much as most bloggers do, then stop by!

 
 
  
Linda is also the mother of one of my best friends and one of the nicest ladies I've ever had the pleasure of knowing!  I know she would love for you to stop by and say hello! Just click the picture below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed stopping by! I always love reading comments and questions so please feel free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...