Sunday, April 21, 2013

Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday #4

I sure do love spending a lazy day at home with my hubby and sweet little puppy.  It really makes you appreciate the little things in life.  Random question of the day: Has anyone ever seen "The Truman Show?"  My husband told me to give it a shot, and one thing I can tell you for sure is that it makes it really hard to write a blog post!  I give it two thumbs up to anyone who hasn't had the chance to see it before!  Such a creative idea for a movie!

As always, to start off, here are some of my favorite pins of the week:

DSC 0060 Pallet Backed Bookshelf
Over the Big Moon
How Sweet It Is
Grilled Buffalo Shrimp Sandwiches with Spicy Avocado Ranch-1
Half Baked Harvest
Mocha Fudge Cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes, Hershey's
Inside BruCrew Life
My Blessed Life
Wine & Glue
Thank you to everyone who joined in last week!  Here are the top features from last week's Show Your Style Link Party!

Rosemary Parmesan Bread c/o Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake with Coconut Crumb Topping c/o A Peek into My Paradise
Pretzel Bites with a Twist c/o The Paper Heart Studio
Homemade Roasted Tomato Salsa
Homemade Roasted Tomato Salsa c/o Joyful Healthy Eats
low sugar blueberry muffins katherines corner
Low Sugar Blueberry Muffins c/o Katherine's Corner
Make sure if you were featured that you grab the button below and place it on your blog!


Now on to the party!
1. Share up to 3 recipes, crafts & DIY projects. (Please don't link any giveaways, Etsy shops, advertisments or ideas that aren't your own)
2. Link directly to your post and not your whole blog.
3. Link back to Home | Styled by either grabbing my button or including a text link.
4. Spread the love and check out other links.  Let them know you found them on Show Your Style Link Party at Home | Styled.


After each link party, I will be choosing my favorite posts and not only featuring them on my blog during the next link party, I will also be pinning them to my Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday board on Pinterest!  So please make sure you check back right here every Sunday to see if you were chosen!

13 comments:

  1. Yum - you got some good features on here today! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Summer! Thanks so much for coming back and linking up! As always, your Krispy Treats look fabulous! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the feature! I love the movie The Truman Show, also. Sounds like a good day for a movie :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! My mouth is watering just looking at the picture! Thank you for coming back to link up today! Hope you have an awesome week too!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Buttermilk Breakfast Cake. I feel so honored!!

    Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a super Sunday!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in my top picks from last week too, so I had to feature it this week! Thanks for coming back again this week! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up this week! Hope you have a great week and I hope to see you back next week!

      Delete
  5. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go to my page here to get more info. Congrats!

    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Joanne @ Creative Mess
    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really quite impressed with your blog and the variety you offer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this fun party! We would love to have you stop by our new sister site - MyRecipeMagic.com and share some recipes. Have a great week. -The Six Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Girl! Thanks so much for featuring my salsa this week! I love those lazy days with the hubbie too! They are the best. Hope you have a great week! :) Signed up to follow you via Bloglovin!

    Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed stopping by! I always love reading comments and questions so please feel free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...