Sunday, April 28, 2013

Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday #5

I'm so excited about this week because me, my hubby and my parents are heading to Auburn University to celebrate my sister, Lauren's, graduation from college!  She's growing up so fast...listen to me.  I sound like a mom!   But seriously, it makes me realize how it's already been 4 years since I graduated from Auburn!  It's been fun because I've had a chance to stop and reminisce on all of the fun times that I had at Auburn.  Adam and I met there my freshman year, so he was always in the picture, literally and figuratively.  We have so many great photos and memories, from growing individually and growing together.  These are just a few memories we have...and yes I had blonde hair at one time!  Happy Graduation Lauren!  We love you!

Another week, another link party!  And I'm so excited to show you the features from last week's party!  But first, here are my Pinterest faves of the week!

Glitter Dipped Mason Jars {Lilyshop}
Breakfast Quesadillas
Breakfast Quesadillas {The Pioneer Woman}
Funfetti Cinnamon Rolls {Love From the Oven}
Grilled Nectarine Bowls
Grilled Nectarine Bowls {Recipe by Photo}
conversion chart free printable
Conversion Chart DIY - Free Printable {Shanty 2 Chic}
Make sure if you were featured that you grab the button below and place it on your blog!


Now on to the party!
1. Share up to 3 recipes, crafts & DIY projects. (Please don't link any giveaways, Etsy shops, advertisments or ideas that aren't your own)
2. Link directly to your post and not your whole blog.
3. Link back to Home | Styled by either grabbing my button or including a text link.
4. Spread the love and check out other links.  Let them know you found them on Show Your Style Link Party at Home | Styled.


After each link party, I will be choosing my favorite posts and not only featuring them on my blog during the next link party, I will also be pinning them to my Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday board on Pinterest!  So please make sure you check back right here every Sunday to see if you were chosen!

8 comments:

  1. Ok, ya'll are so stinking cute!! Love the blonde, but like you better as a brunnette. {still beautiful either way}. Thanks for hosting another great party Kinsley and for featuring my Chicken Salad. :) Later chica!

    Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much! The blonde was a phase and I agree...much better dark! But thank you :) I'm glad you came back by!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your sister's graduation! Thank you for the feature and the party :-)

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring our Orange Monkey Bread! What a fun surprise! Have a great week. -The Six Sisters
    http://myrecipemagic.com/home/recipes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite Kinsley! Have a great evening.
    Maria
    http://kraftycardsetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite and for stopping by!! You have such a cute site, and the "my recipe magic" tab is a great idea! I added your party to my link party list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 02, 2013

    Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My niece is headed to Auburn next year!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed stopping by! I always love reading comments and questions so please feel free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...