Sunday, May 12, 2013

Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday #6

Hello, hello!  It's that time again...Show Your Style Sunday link party at Home | Styled!  Graduation was great and my sister is now officially an Auburn alumni!  War Eagle Lauren!  Happy Mother's Day shout out to all you mothers out there!  Whether this is your first celebration or your 50th, you all do a great job and your kiddies appreciate you!  And I want to wish my beautiful mom and mother-in-law a very special Happy Mother's Day!  You are both amazing a truly loved by so many people!

Photo: Happy Mother's Day! 

And here is a special video with wishes from from out sweet Cockapoo, Daisy, to my mom and mother-in-law!  Enjoy!

 
Because I've been gone for a bit, I haven't been able to do much Pinteresting, so I would like to jump right into the party this week if that's ok!

Here are the top features from the last Show Your Style link party! Congrats, and thanks to everyone for participating!



Now on to the party!
1. Share up to 3 recipes, crafts & DIY projects. (Please don't link any giveaways, Etsy shops, advertisments or ideas that aren't your own)
2. Link directly to your post and not your whole blog.
3. Link back to Home | Styled by either grabbing my button or including a text link.
4. Spread the love and check out other links.  Let them know you found them on Show Your Style Link Party at Home | Styled.


After each link party, I will be choosing my favorite posts and not only featuring them on my blog during the next link party, I will also be pinning them to my Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday board on Pinterest!  So please make sure you check back right here every Sunday to see if you were chosen!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party!
    Maria
    Krafty Cards etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maria! It's my pleasure, and I'm so glad you stopped by! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Congratulations to your sister. Thanks a lot for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judy! We are very excited for her! I hope you had a great Mother's Day! Thanks for coming by again :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week :-)

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linda I'm glad you came back this week! I'm hoping for some nice weather this week which would definitely make it perfect! Thanks so much, and I hope you do the same!

      Delete
  4. AnonymousMay 13, 2013

    Thank you very much for featuring my recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hollie! It looks so delicious I wanted others to see it as well! You're very welcome :) Don't forget to link up again this week! Enjoy your Monday!

      Delete
  5. Hi Kinsley! Thanks so much for featuring my crock pot cinnamon almonds! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Krysta! They look amazing! And my dad is a huge fan of cinnamon pecans so this would be a great recipe to try on those too! Thanks so much for the idea and for stopping back by!

      Delete
  6. Happy Monday Kinsley! Thanks for hosting another great party, hope you had a great and restful weekend. :)

    Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to see you back Krista! I'm always looking forward to what new tasty things you have! Hope you have a great night and rest of your week!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the party invite! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. -The Six Sisters
    http://myrecipemagic.com/home/recipes

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed stopping by! I always love reading comments and questions so please feel free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...